Resource Conservation And Recovery Act (Rcra)
- Assess the historical and current regulatory environment on this case.
- Summarize RCRA requirements regarding this hazardous waste case.
- Appraise the impact of nonuniform international environmental laws concerning this case.
- Assess the ethical standards for the Colbert brothers and if their punishment fit their crime.
- State your opinion on how the case was handled.
This unit has presented the regulatory environment related to industrial and hazardous wastes. The required unit resources and unit lesson presented aspects of the historical and current regulatory environment, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) requirements, and the impact of nonuniform international environmental laws.
For this assignment, review the case study that was in the required unit resources “Hidden Externalities: The Globalization of Hazardous Waste” concerning the Colbert brothers’ hazardous waste business.
In your case study, discuss the Colbert brothers’ business and how they were able to conduct this business operation.
In addition, address the following items:
· Assess the historical and current regulatory environment on this case.
· Summarize RCRA requirements regarding this hazardous waste case.
· Appraise the impact of nonuniform international environmental laws concerning this case.
· Assess the ethical standards for the Colbert brothers and if their punishment fit their crime.
· State your opinion on how the case was handled.
You do not need to write your case study in the order of the above items. Weave the items into your paper to create a flowing, readable document with smooth transitions.
Your case study must be at least three pages in length with a title page and reference page (title and reference pages do not count toward the minimum page requirement).
Besides using the source from this article in your case study, locate an additional peer-reviewed article from the CSU Online Library that centers on RCRA requirements and the current regulatory environment regarding hazardous waste. The article must be no more than five years old. Also, it may be helpful to utilize the Environmental Protection Agency websites listed under References.
Because this assignment requires you to reference peer-reviewed articles, you may find it helpful to review the library’s tutorial on How to Find Peer-Reviewed Resources . ( Transcript for How to Find Peer-Reviewed Resources video )
Adhere to APA Style guidelines when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
TIP: You can earn or have assignments done for free through our affiliate program. Register Now to get your affiliate link. When friends place orders using your affiliate link, you will earn 15% of the amount they spend forever.
Q: Concepts Of HealthSee More »
Q: Predicted Use Of Sql In All Types Of Databases Of The FutureSee More »
Q: Character DevelopmentSee More »
Q: Technology In EducationSee More »
Q: Adverse Drug EventSee More »
Q: Infographic Part 2See More »
Q: Business Finance QuestionSee More »
Q: Work Of ArtSee More »
Q: The Affordable Care Act And BeyondSee More »
Q: Health Promotion And Disease PreventionSee More »
Q: Dissertation Topic Selection (Ph.D. Information Technology)See More »
Q: Healthcare Systems LeadershipSee More »
Q: Sustainable Living Guide Contributions: Sustaining Our Agricultural ResourcesSee More »
Q: NegotiationSee More »
Q: Journal Article Summary & DiscussionSee More »