- Research and then describe your company's primary business activities. Include:
- A brief historical summary,
- A list of competitors,
- The company's position within the industry,
- Recent developments within the company/industry,
- Future direction, and
- Other items of significance to your corporation.
- Include information from a variety of resources. For example:
- Consult the Form 10-K filed with the SEC.
- Review the Annual Report and especially the Letter to Shareholders
- Explore the corporate website.
- Select at least two significant news items from recent business periodicals
Only the point 2, list of competitors has to be completed. 1 page excluding reference.
Company Name: PACCAR
Symbol of company: PCAR
TIP: You can earn or have assignments done for free through our affiliate program. Register Now to get your affiliate link. When friends place orders using your affiliate link, you will earn 15% of the amount they spend forever.
Q: Individual Data ReportSee More »
Q: Analyze The Assessment Of A Special PopulationSee More »
Q: Challenges In The Business EnvironmentSee More »
Q: PreviewSee More »
Q: Role Of Informatics In Patient Care OutcomeSee More »
Q: Compare And Contrast Use And Abuse Of Prescribed AnalgesicsSee More »
Q: Race And EthnicitySee More »
Q: Multigenerational Workforce ConflictsSee More »
Q: Prisoner's RightsSee More »
Q: Nursing FlyerSee More »
Q: TakeoversSee More »
Q: Insider TradingSee More »
Q: Professional Associations In PsychologySee More »
Q: Company Analysis And Evaluation AssignmentSee More »
Q: Areas Of AssessmentSee More »