This week we explored the concepts of ethical character development and the most dangerous of shadow casters: evil. In this assignment, you will explore these two concepts in depth.
In your paper,
- Describe your thoughts about character development
- Explain the benefits of character development by learning from hardship.
- Explain the five perspectives of evil and your thoughts about them.
- Summarize ways to break the cycle of evil.
- Analyze an unethical leader.
- Discuss the ways you can use this lesson in the real-world.
The Character Development and the Faces of Evil paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least three scholarly , peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
TIP: You can earn or have assignments done for free through our affiliate program. Register Now to get your affiliate link. When friends place orders using your affiliate link, you will earn 15% of the amount they spend forever.
Q: Technology In EducationSee More »
Q: Adverse Drug EventSee More »
Q: Infographic Part 2See More »
Q: Business Finance QuestionSee More »
Q: Work Of ArtSee More »
Q: The Affordable Care Act And BeyondSee More »
Q: Health Promotion And Disease PreventionSee More »
Q: Dissertation Topic Selection (Ph.D. Information Technology)See More »
Q: Healthcare Systems LeadershipSee More »
Q: Sustainable Living Guide Contributions: Sustaining Our Agricultural ResourcesSee More »
Q: NegotiationSee More »
Q: Journal Article Summary & DiscussionSee More »
Q: Deconstructing ArgumentSee More »
Q: Information LiteracySee More »
Q: GlobalizationSee More »