Case Study: Keylogger Scam
Read the article, Police Foil $420 Million Keylogger Scam. Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Give an example of the measures, you believe, the government or society can implement to deter these types of crimes.
- Using the categories presented in chapter two of the textbook, categorize the type of modern attack(s) or computer crime(s) that were committed in this case.
- Identify the technologies that exist to deter or reduce the threat of these types of computer crimes, and determine the effectiveness of these technologies to deter this specific crime.
- Summarize similar success stories by similar government agencies within the United States and include the criminals that were caught, the agencies, if any, that were involved, and the sanctions or charges the criminals faced.
- Use the Strayer Library to find at least four academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites are not considered quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Review a type of computer crime, deterrence measures and technologies, and how similar crimes were successfully handled.
TIP: You can earn or have assignments done for free through our affiliate program. Register Now to get your affiliate link. When friends place orders using your affiliate link, you will earn 15% of the amount they spend forever.
Q: Business And SocietySee More »
Q: Management And LeadershipSee More »
Q: Cultural Competency In Mental Health NursingSee More »
Q: TransportationSee More »
Q: Family HealthSee More »
Q: Health Behavior PresentationSee More »
Q: Organizational BehaviorSee More »
Q: Values Underlying Theory And The Nasw Code Of EthicsSee More »
Q: Competitive Strategy AssignmentSee More »
Q: Extra CreditSee More »
Q: Toolbox Exercise – Competitive Profile Matrix (Cpm)See More »
Q: Social Media Theory And SchemaSee More »
Q: Application ActivitySee More »
Q: BipolarSee More »
Q: Understanding Digital Identity FormationSee More »